E30 Heater - A/C housing removal

Is it possible to remove complete heater - A/C housing without removal of a dashboard on E30?

--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **

Nedavno Psycho pise:

Do you by any chance have idea how to remove it?
I am talking about complete housing, see:
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model 51&mospidG249&btnrd_0480&hgd&fg
Perhaps shift it to the passangers side footwell and than out?
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **

Give me your email address and I can send you some VERY useful information.
If you could, just post it here. Might be of use to more than one person. Thanks!
On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 16:46:56 -0400, "Bob Smitter"

It is way too long to post here and includes pictures.
I did. check your mail @cox.net
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **