E34 Battery

Could someone please tell me if I would be ok fitting an 85 Ah Bosch Silver battery to my 95 E34 518i SE?
Thanks in advance Hamid

Silver
If it fits, why not. There is no reason, other than a physical one, for not fitting a larger capacity battery than the std OEM one. It's something I always try to do when replacing a battery. Mike.

Thanks Mike. Advice much appreciated.
Regards, Hamid