e36 side skirt question

When i bought my 1997 e36 318tds compact it already had a body kit on it. I have noticed that the drivers side skirt is loose at the front close to the front wheel.
I can push it back on but it keeps coming loose again, there's no screws to screw it in. I think it might have something to do with the plastic pins used to secure it to the unfloor?
has anyone got any ideas?

Yes.
Don't buy second hand BMW's with aftermarket additions that spoil a great car.
If you want a better BMW buy one, don't tinker with the one you have got.

Who TF are you?
I secured mine (which was factory fitted, and BMW knocked off but denied it) with that no-nails glue stuff.

Pump some glue in there, the strong stuff in the big tubes like 'no-nails'. Sorted mine out and the mud-flaps.
RustY wrote:

thanks for the info..
R.mark.... they are factory fitted and not after market.

OK then. My first 735i had a silly foam wing on the boot, but it was original equipment (although fitted by a dealer).
It it's genuine kit, then it sounds like you will need new plastic clips.