84 vw rabbit convertible side skirt (original??)

Hello,

I own a 84 rabbit convertible wolfsburg edition, triple white, w/ the body kit. I have lost the side passenger skirt. Haven't had any luck finding a replacement for it! The skirt has stamped "Ausfuhrung A, Zu Ant, Typzeichen KBA 90081...." Is this original equipment for this car??? Any hints as to where is could find it would be appreciated...

Reply to
jhamilton