E46 Air Con stopped working? whats going on?

hello all,
I own a 2001 E46 325ci and today my aircondintioning stopped working.
Im not talking about the "snow flake" sign, NO Air comes out the vents
what so ever! the display shows full speed but the vents remain quiet and no air comes out?
Does anyone know whats going on?
I have restarted my car and still no luck! :(
Regards H
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Good luck. I would not like to troubleshoot one of these automatic heating systems. That said, I would first check all the fuses. After that, I would suspect a dead fan motor (unless there is more than one motor, multiple failures being unlikely).
hmmmm. it started working this morning, but i will get it checked out. cant drive when the windows are fogged up!
i have 1500 miles left for the next service.
When was the last time you had your cabin air filter replaced? If it gets clogged, the fan motor will not work or will only work on high speed.