air horns stopped working!

My italian air horns stopped working, but don't know what the problem is! The compressor is working and producing quite a bit of air and the tubing seems
to be tight with no leaks. Could the horns themselves be defective? Don't know if it makes a difference or not, but I live at the beach where corrosion can be a problem. any ideas? thanks.

That's a very common complaint. AFAICT, air horns only last a year or two before the diaphragms split or stiffen up or whatever. After my second set quit working, I put in "wicked loud" horns from serious auto. They were louder and far more reliable than air horns, which even when they were new often didn't work at cold temperatures.
--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! I know things about
at TROY DONAHUE that can't

Mine still work after 7+ years. But I <ahem> "exercise" them weekly so they'll feel wanted.
Dan, try pulling the tubing off of each trumpet and squirting a little WD-40 down the nipple. Won't hurt anything and might loosen them up.
--
Lanny Chambers, St. Louis, USA
'94C