Fiesta Air con not working

Hi,

I wonder if you could help, I have a Fiesta 1.25 ghia wreg 2000. the air con does not work. I have replaced the heater control valve and heater switch. But still no joy. When I press the aircon button the light on the button does not go on, neither does the re-circulating button work. Any ideas.

Reply to
luvneet2000

When was the system last serviced? Perhaps it is due for a service.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Yup, most likely reason is low pressure.

Reply to
Duncan Wood