First Post

After many happy years driving Saabs I was driven (pardon the pun) by GM to seek a new car.
I have had a disastrous nine months with an Audi A6 and I am now hoping to
pick up my first BMW at the weekend.
So hope to be a regular here and get to know the brand.
Mickx ICQ:75096507 snipped-for-privacy@mickx.eclipse.co.uk
**There are four sides to every story: Your side, their side, the truth and what really happened.........**

yes, bring ALL your problems here..............see you soon.
Mick x wrote:

What happened with the A6?
Continuous engine issues from oil to EM, I guess a Friday PM car.
On 18/7/07 00:50, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,

One valve stem seal and a bad coil pack on a 2nd hand A6...
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd
Was two of many :(
On 18/7/07 02:19, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,