Fitting 'M5' E39 Sport front and rear spoilers to 540..

Hi I am looking for a 540 Sport. I particularly like the front spoiler, and rear bumper/spoiler, which has the cut-out with exhausts showing.
My question is...
Is it possible / feasible to but the bodykit (ie. front & rear spoilers), as used on the Sport model, and have them fitted?
Does anyone know how much they are to buy, paint, and have fitted?? Does anything need to be done to the exhaust??
Thanks
Paul
I don't see why you couldn't have it fitted, but you will need an M5 Vin or chassis number to order the part. At least in some areas BMW has a thing against selling "M" stuff so that the exclusivity of the M marque is maintained by not letting anyone/everyone buy the parts and play dress up. I believe they are quite strict in the UK. I have an M5 and luckily have not needed to buy and replacement body parts. (-;