FOR SALE - 4 genuine 16" BMW Style 33 Wheels

Hello, I'm selling four 16" Style 33 genuine BMW wheels in good condition, with 225/60/16 tyres. The wheels look great, but the tyres would only be
good for this Summer. They came from my 1999 E39 520i. I'm in Portugal and the price is 500 Euro for the package. Shipping must be supported by you. Feel free to call me to +351 919 865 312 or e-mail me to vricardo917(replacethiswiththeatsign)gmail.com
Post these on eBay.