16" Mustang Pony insert wheels - $50 for 4

Removed from a '91 Ranger so I know they will work on some Ford models other than Mustangs. 16" wheel with 5x4.5 lug pattern. In very good condition. Located in west Raleigh

919 616-1147 or email redwards2032 at nc dot rr dot com (remove the obvious)

Asking $50 for the set but my wife says I'll accept any offer to get them out of the garage!

Reply to
nctalkinghead