fuel system 1984 bmw 633csi( HELP)

I cant get any fuel into the injectors. I bypassed the fuel pump to where I have fuel upto the motor but the injectors wont open. ether in the breather
starts it but than it stalls out I only have 1200 miles on this motor any Ideas???
My guess is the Crank Position Sensor. This vital part is the conductor of the orchestra, and if it fails then the computer won't know where the engine is, and it won't fire the injectors or set off the ignition spark On some systems, the fuel pump will even be shut down - the theory being that if the ignition isn't going to be taking place, there is no point in delivering fuel.
Some systems use a Cam Position Sensor, but I think this does the same job as the Crank Sensor, it just does it in a different place.

breather