Fun to drive cars other than BMW

Page 2 of 2

I don't think you will find it as much fun on winding roads, but you can always try and and see if you like it.
I have now owned a 2003 325i (manual transmission) for over 100K miles. Many things have gone wrong with it (fuel sending units, power window motor, several bulb failures, ignition rods, air conditioner front unit, control arm bushing). By contrast, my previous car, a 1998 Honda Civic (also a manual transmission) had ZERO problems -- I had never taken it in for anything other than scheduled maintenance over the ~125K miles that I owned it.
I could never put up with so many problems if I didn't absolutely enjoy driving the car. I have not tried the TSX, but I have also tried the RSX which, although quite sporty, didn't feel quite as right as the BMW. I can't think of another car (in this price range) that I would want to be driving.
I wish they were more reliable and always evaluate other options as they come available, but I don't seem to like any. I recently tried the IS250 and didn't like that either...but if you're looking for an auto you might like that one.
Anoop

It's not as much fun as a 3-series, but it's not bad. It handles pretty well considering it has front wheel drive. It's ALSO full of automatic stuff that is going to break, though.
To be honest, I was surprised that the Mazda Speed 6 was kind of fun to drive, although again it still handles like a front wheel drive vehicle. --scott

On Nov 27, 10:35 am, snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Scott Dorsey) wrote:

Hey, this may be really random, but go to : www.youtube.com/shirtwithcracker