headliner problem - sun roof

hi guys quick question - the headliner on my 325i has fallen off the sun roof area. the rest of the headliner is intact, just that small piece is dangling off the
ceiling. it's rather annoying. is there a quick fix for this? i'd like to glue it but i don't want to mess up the sun roof. your thoughts are appreciated. thanks.

Leigh, Normaly we use spray on gleu to partly re-do headlinermaterial.
What caused the problem? Moist/leakage or dirt like smoking? How big is the problem erae? Erik