HELP: How do I remove the interior trim on an E46 M3?

I just bought a 2005 E46 M3 (only 10,000 miles and still has the new car smell! :), gotta love the rich snobs who trade in expensive cars after 10,000 miles :) ) which has the shadow line trim, the dealer said he would
throw in the aluminum trim kit (which is what I wanted and started to walk away) to seal the deal.
Seems like the arm rests are just blind screws, but how are the 3 dash pieces held on? and the center console piece around the gear shift knob? Are those something I can do without taking apart half the dash?
Thanks.
Somebody wrote:

The three parts along the dash are best removed by starting at the pasenger side (horizontal end) and levering them out. They are push in, but they are easily damaged if enough care isnt applied.
The same goes for the trim around the gear knob.
Sykes Pickavant do some nice plastic tools that do the job well.
As for the other parts, the front door cards are not too difficult to remove (a few screws with torx head and some clips), but I could never figure out how to remove the read door cards, they just didnt want to come out!
Good luck