lug wrench size??

Can anybody help?:
Daughter borrowed my '02 540i (w/sport), got a flat, I went to help....great....no lug wrench. Going back today with a variety of sizes but it would really really help if anybody knew the size.
thanks, Dale

Should be 17mm.
FloydR
wrote

That's what I was thinking too, 17 or 18. My car takes a 17. The lug wrench lives under the floor in the trunk.
"Floyd Rogers" wrote

Correct. Thin wall socket might help, too.
Pete