navigation system user-survey

I am a post graduate researcher at the University of Nottingham in the UK. This questionnaire forms part of a wider study into driver behaviour conducted by myself and my colleagues.
If you use any type of in-vehicle navigation system, I would appreciate it if you could follow the link below and answer a short questionnaire regarding navigation system user behaviour and preferences.
The questionnaire is very short (it should only take 5 to 10 minutes to complete). Research in this area is only in its infancy, and there are many gaps in the current literature, it is hoped this questionnaire will be a start in filling some of these gaps.
Once the results have been analysed, I will provide a link from this forum to a results summary so that interested participants may have a look. Alternatively, please email me at and I will provide them to you by email.
Many thanks
Nick Forbes Postgraduate researcher University of Nottingham