New 3 Series Touring (E??)

Can anybody tell me if the new shape 3 series touring has heat reflective windshields that will prevent my tom tom Bluetooth GPS from working?
I am looking to lease a 320d SE next year, but can find no info on this.
Regards
Jason Russell
According to owners manual, climate comfort windscreen (230 GBP option I did not bother with) is heat reflective. It has a gap in the reflective layer around rear view mirror for remote control garage opener transmitters, toll barrier tags etc. to work. If you have this option you will almost certainly need Tom Tom external arial for it to work. Picked up my E91 320d SE Touring last week. Still 1000 miles to go running in. Performance and fuel economy gets better every day, not up to book figures yet.
Cheers Adrian