Offside rear window doesn't open? 95' E34 + Pencil stuck in front vents?

Hi,

Got myself a 95' e34 a few weeks ago (UK) and love it to bits - prefer it to my old 96' e39 !

Anyway the offside rear window doesn't seem to want to open (one behind me!) It clicks from the 4 buttons at the front and the one on the doors, but no move of the window.

Also I can see an pencil has fallen into the front air vents (ones near tax disc) - Has anyone ever got anything stuck in there and removed it?

I can live with it, but I'd like it fixed - is there anything I can do or take it back to the dealer? (not to bothered about the pencil !)

Any help would be great!

BTW - Love the group.

Thanks Sean

Reply to
frank

for e34 related things you need to see this site, they are great...

SharkmanBMW

Cool thanks, just registered.

Reply to
frank

Here is another site you may find helpful, great repair articles for the DIY types...

Hi,

Reply to
Bob