Offside rear window doesn't open? 95' E34 + Pencil stuck in front vents?

Hi,
Got myself a 95' e34 a few weeks ago (UK) and love it to bits - prefer it to my old 96' e39 !
Anyway the offside rear window doesn't seem to want to open (one
behind me!) It clicks from the 4 buttons at the front and the one on the doors, but no move of the window.
Also I can see an pencil has fallen into the front air vents (ones near tax disc) - Has anyone ever got anything stuck in there and removed it?
I can live with it, but I'd like it fixed - is there anything I can do or take it back to the dealer? (not to bothered about the pencil !)
Any help would be great!
BTW - Love the group.
Thanks Sean
for e34 related things you need to see this site, they are great... http://www.bimmer.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f

Cool thanks, just registered.

Here is another site you may find helpful, great repair articles for the DIY types...
    http://www.bmwe34.net/E34main.htm
Cheers, Bob