Radio bands in England

Hello, I am interested in purchasing a radio-cd head unit from England. Will radio also work in other European countries such as Greece where i live?
Thank you in advance
No. Our radios go the other way, use Imperial frequencies and generally act in an eccentric and cussed way when confronted with foreign radio stations.
DAS
"stathis gotsis" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:dkr1bv$2e6$ snipped-for-privacy@ulysses.noc.ntua.gr...