Radio bands in England

Hello, I am interested in purchasing a radio-cd head unit from England. Will radio also work in other European countries such as Greece where i live? Thank you in advance

Reply to
stathis gotsis

No. Our radios go the other way, use Imperial frequencies and generally act in an eccentric and cussed way when confronted with foreign radio stations.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling