Seats for 1984 BMWi

The front two seats of my '84 BWMi are ruined and I am having a hard time finding new ones in Canada.
What other seats might be made to fit?
gsallowsatMTS>NET

1984 BMW what? E30, E24,E12 ...?
Sorry,
It is a 318i.
where in canada? what color? have you tried to reupholstering?

First, I live in Manitoba. I had a line on some seats from a 1994 318i but they had already been sold, thought maybe that I could use them to replace mine.
The driver's side seat needs to be completely replaced as the integrity on the seat back is destroyed, as for the passenger it has also seen better days.
The colour interior of the car is blue.
check all the scrap yards around... check here also, post your question and see if anyone has .... http://www.bimmer.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f