Sirius Satellite

Has anyone had this added to their 3 series? I have an appointment scheduled this Friday, 2006 330i. It's around$740 which sucks, but definitely a nice feature.
My question is the effectiveness of the integration with the stereo controls. Add on units have a remote control with all the preset buttons, etc. I assume you select satellite and save stations in the same fashion as fm/am. But if the interface is painful to use or requires direct tuning I think I'd avoid the cost.
Bob in St. Louis

All the functions are integrated fully into your stock radio. It's not hard to install yourself--and you can save about $500.00 doing so. Buy the Sirius unit online--got mine from a BMW place in New Jersey. I installed mine in my Z4. There's probably pleanty of information on-line about installing one in a 3-series.
SO