Stanley Meyer's WFC

I must sit back & Smile at all of the bickering between all of you on the subject of HHO as a fuel source. I say look to the past to prepare for the future.
Has anyone heard of Stanley Meyer of the USA... {Now Deseased}.... He had numerous patents on a water fuel cell to produce HHO gas which could be used in any internal combustion engine as fuel...He and others invented injector spark plugs to accomplish this also...
I say piss on the goverments ideas of a hydrogen infrastructure... Their idea is all about the all mighty buck & who makes a profit off of the system...
Well anyway, I just dropped in to see what you all were thinking.... Good Luck with the hydrogen system set in place by Goverments & Big Business,,,,I will be using HHO soon...
Guardian On Duty
On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:38:41 -0700, guardianonduty wrote:

I doubt very seriously you'll ever be using HHO.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Meyer
"The Water Fuel Cell, on the other hand, was examined by three expert witnesses in court who found that there "was nothing revolutionary about the cell at all and that it was simply using conventional electrolysis". The court found Meyer guilty of "gross and egregious fraud" and ordered to repay the two investors their $25,000.[2]"
--
"Remain calm, we're here to protect you!"

Yes, I have heard of him. Didn't he go to jail for fraud and have to pay back a lot of investors? --scott