Tyre pressure settings on BMW E39 R18 Alpina

Does anyone know what the tyre pressure values are supposed to be for the E39 for the front 225/R18 and Rear 265/R18.

Any Alpina owners out there with R18's would be grateful if you could let me know the tyre pressure values..

thanks

Reply to
ChrisJ

Sure that's not 235 on the fronts?

My E39 B10 V8 runs 2.7bar front 3.0bar rear - not sure if the 3.2/3.3 is the same but it's a good place to start.

Alistair J Murray