TAPPET SETTINGS FORD FIESTA

HELLO ALL, JUST BOUGHT A FORD FIESTA 1.1 L H REG,1991 NEED THE TAPPET SETTINGS FOR IT ALSO SETTING ORDER IF YOU CAN ANYBODY HELP THANKS JEFF

Reply to
JEFF

In message , JEFF writes

That's the second time you have asked.

£20 should buy you a Haynes manual and a new keyboard.
Reply to
Paul Giverin

It'd be a waste of money anyway. I'd bet £50 he could adjust the tappets to factory spec and the engine will still sound like a bag of shit.

Reply to
Doki

I bet £50 he could get a new keyboard and also still sound like a b...., ok maybe not bag of shit but a bit of a plank perhaps?

Reply to
Dave Baker

It used to work well on my old Fiesta. Sounded like a brick in a liquidser before adjusting the rocker arms (they are not tappets are they?) and more like a bag of shit afterwards :-)

Tony

Reply to
Tony Brett