Tyre pressure

Hi,

What is the correct tyre pressure, for a MX-5 1,6 from 1990?

Regards, Thomas, Denmark.

Reply to
BorreBoy

"BorreBoy" skrev i en meddelelse news:bsrenu$pvd$ snipped-for-privacy@news.cybercity.dk...

Sorry. I mean my Miata :-)

Reply to
BorreBoy

I prefer 28 PSI all the way around in my 91A, but you will need to experiment and find out what feels best in your car.

Reply to
Mike

"Correct" as stated in the manual and on the door sticker is 26 psi (you do the conversion to bar). Most people tend to run them a bit higher. I usually run with somewhere between 28 psi and 30. Mostly 30.

The important thing is to have the same pressure in all tires.

You might want to experiment a little.

Reply to
Per K. Nielsen

"Per K. Nielsen" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Thanks. I don't have the manual and there's no door sticker :-(

Godt nytår :-)

Reply to
BorreBoy

Probably between 26 and 32 psi and you can have different presures front and back, you of course need them matched right and left.

I go about 29 front, 27 rear.

Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Not necessarily if you do predominantly turns in one direction.

Le>Probably between 26 and 32 psi and you can have different presures front and

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen