Vredestein Wintrac tires?

Has anyone used these? I am looking for winter tires for my 2002 530i? I cant find any reviews. They are carried at at Euro Tire in NJ near me. thanks.
John
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Vredestein are a fairly long established budget brand in the UK.
I had two, then four, of them on a Scirocco, replacing P6s, in the '80s and they were entirely unremarkable - nothing especially good, nothing noticably bad.
The /60 P6000s on 14" wheels that replaced them were better, but only when going for it...

I had some on my E36 a few years ago. Not bad, but Goodyear Ultragrips are better in every regard except noise.