Where is fuel filter on 1986 325es?

Looks like I am going to be working on my car this weekend. Can someone please tell me where the fuel filter on these models are? I am chaning a lot of parts this weekend (spark plugs, spark plug wires, etc) and my co-worker just reminded me to do the feul filter as well.

Thanks again.

Reply to
bmwguy2

At the rear of the car, alongside the gas tank, just ahead of the left rear wheel. All you need is a screwdriver for the hose clamps, and a couple of vice grips or something similar to clamp off the fuel hoses while you change it.

Reply to
Dean Dark