1986 GL Fuel Filter

Does anyone know where the fuel filter is on a 1986 GL 1.8 Wagon?

Thanks in advance

Doc

Reply to
Dan Da'Man

Take a peek under your right rear wheel well. (Get it and my toyota's locations mixed up unless I look, but think this is where I remember it being).

Reply to
pheasant

2 of 'em; one under the car on the tray that also carries the fuel pump (below the right side rear seat, more -r- less), and one under the hood, drivers side, rear. They are different; so be sure to get one of each. If you're having fuel delivery issues, also check the pump while you're under there. Jumper the pump, and run a couple gallons thru (into an empty gas can); delivery should be a good steady flow w/o bubbles or surging.

ByeBye! S. Steve Jernigan KG0MB Laboratory Manager Microelectronics Research University of Colorado (719) 262-3101