Z4 Coupe maintenance maual/schematics

I'm looking for maintenance manual/ schematics etc. for BMW Z4 coupe. Has Anyone seen something on the market yet ??? kjb

    You might look for Ron Stygar on www.bimmerfest.com in the Z4 forum. If anyone's got one already, it'll be him.     epbrown How can you know where I'm at if you don't know where I been? Can you see where I'm coming from? "How I Could Just Kill A Man" Cypress Hill