technical maual Mod Hu 30

I have a Toyota tray truck the truck need major repair and modifications

I am after any info on this truck eg maintenance manuals drawings any hints at all Its is a Flat bed truck

1979 model

The plate reads Mod no HU 30-RQRPTQ The engine is a 3567 cc 2177 Cu In Frame Hu 30 H50 L194O-12 Plant A11 5250 KG Toyota Motor Company

can anybody point me in the right direction

Thank you

Tom

Reply to
mitho