schematics 1998 9-5

Does anyone have the schematics of a 9-5 from 1998???

It would be great!

Thanks

Reply to
Niels

Yes, I do.

It is.

Your welcome. Perhaps if you expressed what you are looking for specifically, I might be of more assistance...

-Fred W

Reply to
Malt_Hound

Dang, Fred, you're more like me than I am today.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Great, the part i need is the Acc, There is a electical malfunction.

Thanks " Dave Hinz" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...

Reply to
Niels

Thanx, however i am looking for the part after the i-bus... I don't dare to ask, but have you got them to.

"Malt_Hound" schreef >> Great, the part i need is the Acc, There is a electical malfunction. >>

Reply to
Niels

After in what sense? Inside the ACC or external in the car's wiring? I don't believe there are any schematics of the ACC internally if that is what you're looking for.

-Fred W

Reply to
Malt_Hound