Z4

I'm going to get a new z4 in the next 6 months... I have one now and like the car. Is there any news on any upcoming changes that might affect my decision?

Bob

Reply to
S. Robert Davidoff

"S. Robert Davidoff" haute in die Tasten:

German car mag auto motor sport has issued information about an upcoming M-version of the Z4. It shall be equipped with a cropped M5 engine with 8 cylinders and 415 hp - the upcoming M3 will have the same engine. The usual M performance stuff will be onboard, a sequential gearbox will be available. Scheduled start of deliverey is said to be early 2006. Accordingt to ams BMW also is preparing to launch a coupe version of the Z4 in shooting brake style (like they did with the Z3 coupé).

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper

Been on holiday, Frank?

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

Thanks for the information Frank. An M Z4 is an interesting possibility for me. I will look into it...

Bob

Reply to
S. Robert Davidoff

"Dori A Schmetterling" haute in die Tasten:

Not really. Had lot of work on my desk and did not use my BMW very often (bad weather).

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper