94 eldorado

not sure if this offends anyone but i thought it was the place for a caddy ad, i have a very nice caddy for sale, extremely well kept, some newsgroups
dont like for sale ads but here it is:
1994 caddy eldorado , burgandy, with burgandy interior, 99,000 miles this car is mint condition, always garaged, no snow, stored last 3 years , great tires, body perfect, no dings in doors, verynice clean car. very riliable, can be driven anywhere. located in north west nj, asking $5K, solid 22 miles to the gallon! northstar motor. write for photos or more info.
steve wrote:

hey check out this site, you would do better there and your email would not get given out like here http://www.classiccarmall.net . No scams just a good site to buy and sell, I found my car there and I have been happy