I HAVE FOUND ELDORADO

I HAVE JUST PURCHASED A VERY GOOD LOOKING 1998 ELDORADO WITH 71K MILES ON IT. I?VE HEARD RUMORS OF OIL LEAKS AND SEALS GOING SOUTH ON THESE CARS AFTER SO MANY MILES. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS AND ARE THERE ANY SUGGESTIONS.

Reply to
schnacke

Will they take it back...? ( Just kidding... ) It has the early Northstar engine.

Reply to
Bob D.

If it were me I'd have the coolant replaced and be sure the GM sealant pills were added.

Reply to
Don Schmidt