94 Seville STS parts car

New trunk light,rad. exaust.tires has seen regular maintenance and has been well taken care of. Car has tranny problems and won't shift gears properly. Asking 3000 CDN for the complete car.

Are you serious...........new trunk light.
Anyway, have you done any diagnostics on the car to see if the shifting may be the speed sensor and not the tranny.
What tires did you put on and how long ago (miles/km)
Where is the car located.
timmyb wrote:

I fixed the trunk light ... I don't know why. Just looked at the invoice for the rubber. Not as new as I thought. They were put on in 2002, have about 60000k on them now. They were the p225/60zr16 Eagle/ga's. I haven't done any diags on the car as I'm kinda fed up with it. Car is located north of Toronto
I fixed the trunk light ... I don't know why. Just looked at the invoice for the rubber. Not as new as I thought. They were put on in 2002, have about 60000k on them now. They were the p225/60zr16 Eagle/ga's. I haven't done any diags on the car as I'm kinda fed up with it. Car is located north of Toronto
I need rubber and that could have been a $ 1,000 worth of value...but at
60m k its not there.
Will keep you in mind for other stuff that may come up tho. Good luck anyway, hope you can get your money out.
timmyb wrote:

are you parting out the car, or selling as a parts car? cuz, i may be interested in only a few parts
I would like to sell the complete car. What exactly are you interested in ?
I would like to sell the complete car. What exactly are you interested in ?