Trunk Light Switch..

A 2000 Concorde, where's the switch that activates the truck light? About the only thing that I can see is the place where the electric release is at. Is there maybe some kind of mercury switch that activates as the lid goes up?

me-not-you

Reply to
me-not-you

I am not sure about the concorde, but I know with the Neons, (both

2001 and 1995) the switch is simply a wire that attaches to the trunk latch. When the latch is closed (trunk closed) the light is out. When the latch is open, light is on.
Reply to
Mike