94 cadillac seville no heat blowing

recently the front heater\defog stopped working in my car, the auxillary in the back still blows, but blows cold air. anyone have any suggestions or advice.....thank you, cold and can't see in canada

Reply to
skytrain

Sounds like the cooling system hasn't been drained, flushed and replaced the coolant on a regular basis. I suspect the heater core is blocked.

Reply to
Don Schmidt

flush the heater core probably dirty

Reply to
chong

i will try that on monday, thank you and i will post results

Reply to
skytrain

Skytrain You may need a new blower motor,I had to buy one at advance auto on the web.Cost is 250.00 its a bitch to install.

Reply to
ecdillon