Defeat DVD screen blanking while driving??

Can someone tell me how to defeat the screen blanking mechanism on a Cadillic STS05 (with navigation system) so I can watch a DVD while driving?
TIA,
Pete
If someone provided you with this information wouldn't they be held co-responsible in any law suite or criminal actions resulting from injury caused by the DVD distraction?
Your wishes aren't worth the risk.
--
Don
Vancouver, USA

Yeah, and be sure to talk on your cell phone while watching the movie and driving, please. Oh, and you might as well get drunk too.
Freakin' morons. The only thing you should be watching when driving is the road and the cars around you.
-- ~~R.Banks Help the victims: https://give.redcross.org /