sunroof problems

Someone tried to pry open the sunroof on my 94 Cadillac STS. It is now cocked open about 2 inches at the back where they pried and it moves very little when I try to operate it. My battery seems to have a habit of running down now and then so I have to charge it to start. I suspect the roof problem may have something to do with it but I am not sure. I also seem to hear a clicking from the roof at unpredictable times. The sunroof is an aftermarket addition by Webasto. I called their 800 number to try to find out which fuse they might have used when the roof was installed. I thought I would pull the fuse to see if the clicking stopped and whether a current drain because of the roof problem could be stopped by pulling the fuse. I also thought I could get some advice on whether I could do something myself to try to get the roof back in place and perhaps cure the problem. Unfortunately, Webasto had no useable information to offer on either subject.

I would appreciate any advice anyone can give me. Thank you very much.

Reply to
albert