Delco Radio & CD Changer Cross Reference

I hope someone can help me.
I am totally frustrated by the numerous part and model numbers of Delco radio and CD products for all the different GM vehicles. It
seems like there is a different Delco number for every GM model and year.
Is there any table listing for Delco radios and CD changers by car make and model?
Specifically, I am looking for the proper CD changer (6, 10, or 12 disc) for a 1999 Cadillac Deville.
I just can't believe this isn't available somewhere, but I have searched for hours and come up empty.
TIA, Rich
All this work could be avoided.
Have you considered just driving down to a local car audio store and having them do the work for you?
They could have a working direct connection changer in your car in about an hour.

Yes, I did try that approach. However, since the Caddy had steering wheel controls, only a Delco unit will work with them.
I also tried my dealer, and they were able to give me a couple of numbers, but they were unable to say what other units would fit and work correctly.
Also, each CD player seems to have both a part number and a model number. Often only one of those numbers is available.
If money were no object, I'd just go to my dealer and tell him to install a player and whack my VISA for $700+.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Rich

http://www.acdelco.com/html/catalog/index.htm

Thanks for the link, but ACDelco only makes parts, not radios. Radio products are made by Delco Electronics - different division.
Rich

That worked for Me when I went through the same thing you went through with My CD changer. Don't matter what division makes it, theres only one part number for all. If I put in My changers part number on that site now it gives Me all the Cars it fits in.

Here's My number if you put it in 4 pages of Car matches come up. 25678544

There's one on Ebay now, with the same number, Your 99 Deville comes up as a match when the list comes up on that AC Delco site.
Joe
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item047269138&category289

steering
12