FS: Cadillac Literature

Sorry for the spammage, but I figured that this is on topic for this newsgroup.
I sell collectible automotive literature and I have a number of nice Cadillac items available including the following press items:
2004 Cadillac XLR Press Kit
2004 Cadillac SRX Press Kit
2004 Cadillac CTS-V Race Car Press Kit
2004 GM NAIAS Corporate Media CD-ROM
GM Canada 2004 CIAS Press Kit
In addition, I also have a couple of nice Cadillac concept cars fact cards:
Cadillac Cien supercar concept fact card
Cadillac Sixteen Concept Fact Card
Of course Cadillac isn't the only marque in my inventory. From Acura to Volvo I have hundreds of items of collectible motorobilia including press kits, posters, sales brochures and promotional items. Every item is displayed on my web site with photographs and detailed descriptions so that you can make an informed choice.
If you visit the site @ www.rokemneedlearts.com/motorobilia I am sure you will find many items of interest. Even if you don't buy anything, as a car enthusiast you'll enjoy simply browsing through the items. Motor City Motorobilia www.rokemneedlearts.com/motorobilia Motor City Motorobilia www.rokemneedlearts.com/motorobilia