Ebay Spammage

Wifey's pregnant and helpfully been made redundant so either the Mazda or Puma has to go. As the Puma is more fun (only IMO) and newer, I'll be keeping it for myself. Surely the Mazda got to be worth 850 with the tyres, tonneau, full set of new discs and pads to go on and bits and bobs I've done to it including a reasonable stereo? Or am I pissing in the wind?

Item number 22039110458 on the bay if you can be arsed :-)

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

This listing (22039110458) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number. If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

Reply to
Burgerman

220391104585 ;-)

Looks like I missed the 5 off the end..

Reply to
Mike P

Not really, seems like a fair price for that really.

I've just put my VFR up for sale as it goes.

I may be interested in this if that sells quick enough.

Reply to
JackH

Heh, nice one, I'll let you know if anyone offers me anything for it. I should really keep it, but head over heart tells me to keep the Puma as it's more use to me having a decent boot and rear seats at the moment. MX-5 is much purer, but the Puma is more chuckable and numpty-proof in the wet

Reply to
Mike P

And drier... and not as nice to waft around in on sunny days. ;-)

Reply to
JackH

oh hell no, I'd keep it if I could afford to, but I can't at the moment. Saying that, the Puma's grown on me since I discovered the throttle cable had become unadjusted and was only opening 3/4 wide

Reply to
Mike P

LOL... I *always* check the throttle cable adjustment on s**te old cars / vans, when I buy them.

They're nearly always well out of adjustment and it normally makes all the difference when you're booting a motor.

Not a problem on 'fly by wire' TDIs, mind. ;-)

Reply to
JackH

Heh, never had a Puma so I don't know how much room there is but, with a pregnant wifey you'll be needing a car that can carry sprog seat, sprog, pram/buggy and all accoutrements eh? :o)

Reply to
Pete Zahut

They've got a surprisingly big boot for such a small car.

Reply to
JackH

On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 17:19:44 +0100, Pete Zahut spouted forth:

Heh, done it but before a while ago now. The Puma boot is actually not a bad size. It's quite deep. Certainley bigger than the Capri 2.8 I used to ferry baby around in. Back seat room is ok providing your a shortarse. Plenty of legroom but the roof is low.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

And sold for a grand to the first person to email me about it on the bay "would you accept =A31000 cash and immediate collection?".... ok then. Turned up today, drove it away. Job done.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Git.

;-)

Reply to
JackH

And you haven't killed a Puma dead yet ;)

Reply to
Elder

Puma is more chuckable and

Heh, give it time....