ON-topic

Every single post I pulled up today is ON topic!

Cool.

Natalie, who really doesn't mind off-topic, but doesn't want it to dominate...

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Except for this thread...

Reply to
badgolferman

It's on-topic. About all the on-topics, smart guy

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

LOL :-)

But I didn't see one mention of Toyota in your message. This is alt.autos.toyota isn't it? Or did I stumble in to the alt.on.topic newsgroup again?

:-)

Reply to
KJB

Only if lying is on topic, dumbbitch.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

OK you and BGM got me...

In my exuberance, I should have marked this one OT.

Natalie, eating crow

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

First thing she isn't lying.

Second thing she is NOT dumb.

You lose, Gary.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

As distasteful as crow is, it is much better served fresh.

Reply to
badgolferman

What a classless post. What a classless guy.

-hbuck

Reply to
hbuck

What a cowardly post. What a cowardly guy.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

What did she do to deserve that?

Reply to
Truckdude

Deserve what?

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

What did she do to deserve being called "dumbbitch"?

Reply to
Truckdude

She is one. That's all.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

OK, if she didn't do anything, then what are you basing it on?

Reply to
Truckdude

Past posts.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

I was born with a vagina

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You're wasting your time, TD - he's not worth the bandwidth

Natalie, been here, killfiled that

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Yet he still reads my posts.