Oil pressure Sending Unit

Can anyone tell me where the oil pressure sending unit is located on the 1996 Cadillac DeVille 4.6(Northstar)engine and can I replace it myself?

The oil pressure sending unit on the 2001 Northstar is located above the oil filter on the right side.
I can send you a drawing if you like.
My email address is dschmidt AT pacifier DOT com
--
Don
Vancouver, USA