Oil Pressure Sending Unit

I have an 89 f250 with 302 fuel injected. For some strange reason (stupidity on my part probably) I cant find the oil pressure sending unit can anyone help me out with the location of this

thanks Shawn

Reply to
Shawn

||I have an 89 f250 with 302 fuel injected. For some strange reason (stupidity ||on my part probably) I cant find the oil pressure sending unit can anyone ||help me out with the location of this

Front left, just above the oil filter. Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B

Yup there it is thanks for the info

Shawn