1967 Camaro Project For Sale

have a 67 Project Car that I am considering selling Or Trading.This is a Good Solid Car. I have done all the hard work of having the metal put on this car. This is a
factory 4 speed car has the pedals in the car. This car came Tuxedo black (AA code)Red Standard interior (741-Z) Custom bucket seat appointments and had rear antenna as option new metal all over! Quarters,left rocker,floors,and all front metal new.new grill, new heater core, and fan have back glass and all the glass is good just no front windshield. Has all the isturment gauges too. I have the seats too. New brakes all over and master cyl too. MAKE ME A OFFER!! pics on this link: http://www.picturetrail.com/kcasey e-mail snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net I have 2 e-mail listed. You may Call me with questions.