Project Car

I was wanting to know if someone was interested in a good project car. I have a 1973 standard beetle that I started the project several years ago. It has new pans and the exterior is primed. I have a rebuilt 1600DP ready to go in it. I live in Macon GA. I would like to get about $1500 for what the way it is now. I do have a clean title and has be tagged and registered since ~ 1998 I think. It sits in my drive way under a car cover . If you are interested send me an e-mail for more info. Cliff snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
Cliff

Hey Cliff Have you tried "Thesamba.com" its a great VW classified website. It sounds more then a fair price for what your asking. there you can also post pictures.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys