1992 Camaro uel problem

Over a month ago I appealed to this newgroup for help with what I thought was a fuel problem. You good folks steered me toward investigating an ignition module malfunction, possibly a pick-up
malfunction, and a throttle body cleaning. I'm back to report to you I've had success and the problem was indeed the ignition module. The pick-up was fine and I cleaned the throttle body for good measure (it needed it although the plate was not sticking as far as I could tell). Thanks, again, for all the input. I learned a lot and even went so far as to buy the Haynes maintenance manual for future reference. I saved a bunch of money by not having to take the car to a mechanic. I'm always happy to help a mechanic earn a living when it is necessary but when I can do it myself I prefer to go that route. Thanks guys for being available and helping me out. Just wanted you to know you're appreciated.
Ted Hannah