Help with Cavalier 1992

Hi there! First of all i wanted to say hello to you all because this is my first post. I'm practically new in this stuff and i would like to have info about everything i can (technical things) from a Cavalier 1992 std., 2.8 l. Anybody can tell me where to get that info? (bibliography, magazines, websites, anything) Thanks!!!!!!!

Reply to
Archmage

Try your local library...

Professor